This position is responsible for packaging testing at the Eagan Engineering Pilot Plant. This position is primarily responsible for performing packaging testing, lab maintenance and maintenance and calibrations on the testing equipment.
Note: PEL is an acronym for Packaging Engineering Lab
NOTE: This position is expected to last 1 year.
• 2 years associates degree (AAS- Assoc. of applied science) in Mechanical Design, Engineering Technology or Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, physiology, or related field.
• 0-2 years experience working in a lab environment
• Must demonstrate ability to apply proper laboratory methods
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working within a pilot plant and package engineer lab
• Experience with EPA, FDA, and UN reporting
• Experience with medical device packaging testing
• Willingness to learn new applications and methods